The FinTech School is delighted to be a Media Partner for the upcoming LendIt USA event, taking place on March 6-7 at the Javits Center in New York City.
We’re very excited to be part of the world’s biggest show in lending and fintech, and encourage you to attend if you have not already registered.
As a LendIt USA media partner, we are able to offer you an exclusive discount on LendIt USA 2017 passes. Use the promo code FSchool17USA when registering to receive 15% off your ticket.
Please note, our early bird price expires on February 11th — you will secure your biggest savings if you register before this date!
LendIt USA connects more than 5,000 attendees from over 40 countries who gather to share ideas, network and learn the latest in all things lending and fintech. With 8 tracks of content, including The Fintech Universes, Innovation in Lending, and The Investor’s Perspective, as well as the annual PitchIt @ LendIt startup competition, there truly is something for everyone. Also new to 2017 is the first annual LendIt Industry Awards evening, celebrating outstanding achievement in lending and fintech.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Brian Walter, Global Industry Leader, IBM Watson Group
- Harit Talwar, CEO, Marcus by Goldman Sachs
- Thomas Curry, Comptroller of the Currency
- Patrick McHenry, Congressman, United States Congress
- Andrea Jung, President and CEO, Grameen America
- Join the FinTech School at LendIt USA, and catch up on the latest industry trends, learn from market leaders, form key business alliances and much more.
- And remember – you can now save 15% with the VIP code FSchool17USA. Register by February 11th to secure your most competitive rate!
- LendIt is all about connecting the online lending and fintech communities. With 350+ speakers, 2400 companies, and 1000+ investors, you can’t afford to miss it! We look forward to seeing you there.
- The FinTech School & LendIt Teams